The concept of bitcoin was originally proposed by Nakamoto in 2009. According to the idea of Nakamoto, the open source software was designed and the p2p network was constructed. Bitcoin is a digital currency in the form of p2p. Peer-to-peer transmission means a decentralized payment system. Unlike most currencies, Bitcoin does not rely on a specific currency institution for distribution. It is generated by a large number of calculations based on a specific algorithm. The Bitcoin economy uses a distributed database of nodes in the entire p2p network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors. And use cryptographic design to ensure the security of all aspects of currency circulation. The decentralization of p2p and the algorithm itself ensure that the currency cannot be manipulated by mass-produced bitcoins. Cryptographic based design allows Bitcoin to be transferred or paid only by the actual owner. This also ensures the anonymity of currency ownership and circulation transactions.
|Serial number||Currency code||Currency name||Latest price||Quote change||Rise and fall||Real time
- Shenzhen Blockchain Industry Alliance was established. Tencent is the chairman unit.
- Blockchain talent transition: the currency circle is reduced by up to 50%
- The currency circle broke the blockchain talent transition: the salary of recruitment decreased by 30%~50%
- Blockchain project 400 days: 200 million yuan for the development of the currency for two days.
- Another big cockroach leaves the currency circle. Cai Kailong, chief strategy officer of the Firecoin Group, wants to meditate.
- Xu Xiaoping was suspected of retreating. The biggest drop in investment in multiple currencies was 98%.
- Bit "毙"? 11 days price is close to the waist
- See also plunging: 80% of the highs fell, but the speculation was fried in the coins.
- Gao Xiqing, former vice chairman of the China Securities Regulatory Commission: blockchain can erase a large amount of intermediate costs
- Bitcoin is suffering from cold wave, ransomware, thanksgiving, bonfire
- SEC regulations allow up to $50 million to be raised through ICO
- Ohio will become the first state in the US to accept bitcoin taxation
- Britain plans to take measures to crack down on illegal use of cryptocurrencies
- Norway cancels mine supplier's electricity subsidy policy and causes controversy
- US Federal Election Commission: Allows cryptocurrencies to be used for political campaign donations
- US Deputy Secretary of Justice: Regulators cannot allow criminals to use cryptocurrencies to hide
- Venezuelan government: Petroleum coins "represent the victory of traditional finance"
- Bank of Thailand Governor: No central bank digital currency will be issued within 3 to 5 years
- SEC issues annual law enforcement report Significant increase in ICO survey
- Cambridge research: Blockchain private chain may face the strictest privacy regulations in the EU