Home >Stock channel > text
The supply of monocrystalline components in the European market is tight.
Financial sector website
Since the beginning of this year, although the New Deal has not yet been issued, the domestic demand for new installed capacity has not yet started, but it has not affected the price and order volume of first-line PV module companies. According to recent research, orders for domestic first-line PV module companies such as Jingke, Jingao, Trina Solar and Longji Leye have almost been filled in the first half of the year, and some enterprises' production capacity has been discharged to the third or even fourth quarter. At the same time, it is understood that the current supply of monocrystalline modules in the European PV market is relatively tight. Some of the supply contracts for monocrystalline PV modules signed at the end of 2018 need to sign a supplementary agreement in early 2019 to obtain the priority supply rights.
In this wave of demand dominated by overseas markets, first-line PV module companies have received “soft hands” in order to receive orders, especially for monocrystalline cell manufacturers. In 2019, there was a wave of “abandoning coal” in the world. European countries such as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Finland, and the Japanese government have successively announced relevant policies. As the most mature clean energy at present, photovoltaic is expected to become the mainstream energy form in the future.
Related listed companies:
Zhonglai shares: Fixed increase of 1.52 billion yuan to invest in 2.1GW N-type single crystal double-sidedSolar energyBattery project, the company has become the world's largest N-type single crystal double-sided solar cell company.
Extension: Integrating R&D, production and sales of amorphous silicon, monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon solar cell chips, solar cell modules and solar cell application products, with a relatively complete photovoltaic industry chain.
Longji shares: For China's leading manufacturer of photovoltaic single crystal components, announced on July 18, 2018, the wholly-owned subsidiary Longji Le Ye and a US company signed a contract for the supply of about 600 million US dollars of monocrystalline modules.
Editor in charge: Zhou Zhuang RF12883
- The supply of monocrystalline components in the European market is tight. First-line PV companies take orders to “soft”
- Tongwei shares down the price of monocrystalline battery
- Longji shares plans to spend 6 billion yuan to lay out single crystal projects to expand the leading edge of photovoltaics
- Longji shares plans to invest about 840 million yuan to build an annual output of 1GW single crystal battery project
- Calcified Airlines: Subsidiary signed a contract for 5.87 million single crystal turbine blades
Must not look
- Looking for cattle stocks, come to the financial community
- Unbeaten Queen: 3015 points are not broken, hopefully reversed
- Falcon Watch: Strictly check the funds to guard against the strong stocks
- The tide of performance is coming, how should we avoid lightning?
- Must see: The 10 million-dollar method of catching up and closing is announced!
The reason for the decline is to check the allocation of funds? Li Xunlei: The current market is essentially different from 2015.03-13 22:25
Major shareholder rallies reduced 10 stocks were sold off (list)03-14 06:53
The science board is really coming soon! At least 4 listed counseling companies unveiled03-14 06:41
Lithium-sulfur battery research and development to achieve new breakthroughs, is expected to become the next generation of power battery system03-14 07:08
Founder Securities: How long is the bull market? At least the last round of A-share bull market03-14 08:17
Important announcement of listed companies on Wednesday03-13 18:01
In the afternoon of March 14th, the two cities and the big institutions will grab 40 shares (list)03-14 11:30
10 times leverage can not hold up? The regulatory layer also frequently requires brokers to guard against risks.03-13 20:59
Afternoon comment: Shanghai stock index fell 1% fell 3,000 points, the GEM fell 3%, high-profile stocks fell wildly03-14 11:30
A-share headlines: supervision and strict investigation of illegal fund-raising into the market03-14 04:47