Home >Trust channel > text
Dismantling the three major wind control modes of the trust industry Each has its own advantages and pain points. If you introduce intelligence...
Trust Baixie Trust Trust Baixie
In the current complex economic situation and regulatory environment, the trust industry is facing greater business adjustment and transformation pressure, and the issue of risk control has risen to an unprecedented height.
According to the trust Baihuihui reporter, in addition to the mainstream risk management model represented by CITIC Trust, Ping An Trust’s “factory model” and Zhongrong Trust’s “independent approver model” are distinctive in the trust industry risk management practice. Outstanding.
Although the exploration of the trust industry has become mature and perfect for many years, the traditional risk control model still has many problems in the practice process, which constrains the improvement of the risk management level.
In this regard, industry observers clearly recommend that – through intelligent to improve risk management capabilities.The current three major risk management models
The three traditional powerhouses in the trust industry – CITIC Trust, Zhongrong Trust and Ping An Trust – represent the three mainstream wind control models of the industry.
CITIC Trust's “embedded” risk management model enables risk management and control to cover the entire business process, and comprehensively control project risks from risk identification, assessment, decision-making, execution, monitoring, and disposal.
This type of model is well recognized by the industry and is the risk management model adopted by most companies in the industry. It is reported that the business review process of the mainstream risk management model represented by CITIC Trust is as follows:
In 2013, Zhongrong Trust reformed the original risk management model and set up a risk control system called “independent approver”. On this basis, the risk management process was reshaped. The key of this model is to divide the risk management and control work into the corresponding risk management team according to the type of business, and use the review opinion as the reference basis for the final decision-making committee to improve the professionalism and effectiveness of business decision-making approval. The business review process for the “independent approver” model is as follows:
The core of the “factory-style” risk management model created by Ping An Trust is to adopt a combination of quantitative and qualitative methods to establish a standardized risk management and control system. On this basis, most businesses can modelally implement matching transaction structures. The pricing plan and approval process have improved the professionalism and effectiveness of risk management, especially for mature operations and long-term cooperation. Ping An Trust has completed the construction of a counterparty rating model covering 13 industries and has established a Basel-based risk measurement system, laying the foundation for a risk management standardization process. The business review process under the “factory” risk management model is as follows:
Industry observers believe that the above three risk control models have been embedded in the pre-investment, investment, and post-investment phases of the business, and established a risk management system based on four lines of defense. The first line of defense is the business unit. Front-end control, the second line of defense is the risk control of the risk management function department, the third line of defense is the post-mortem inspection of the audit department, and the fourth line of defense is the continuous monitoring of the board of directors and the board of supervisors.Six major pain points in the existing wind control mode
However, despite years of exploration, the risk management and control system of the trust industry has matured and improved. However, the traditional risk control model still has many problems in the practice process, which hinders the promotion of risk management and the improvement of risk management.
Industry observers pointed out that there are six main pain points in the existing wind control mode:
(1) Timeliness and accuracy of risk strategy need to be improved. In terms of risk strategy formulation, as the market environment is in a process of constant change, policy trends and industry characteristics will affect the applicability and accuracy of business risk strategies. Trust companies need to dynamically adjust risk strategies according to market conditions, but traditional Most of the adjustment of risk control for risk control lags behind the development of business. It is a passive adjustment. When the business model is adjusted accordingly with the changes in the market environment, the risk strategy needs to be updated accordingly to adapt to the new business model. The forward-looking and guiding significance of the business cannot be effectively played. At the same time, because of the lack of timeliness, the accuracy of the risk strategy itself is difficult to guarantee. Realize the active adjustment of risk strategy, predict market environment change trend in advance and make dynamic update of strategy, provide scientific and reasonable guidance for business development, strengthen the leading role of risk strategy, and improve the risk control level before investment. It is the current industry risk. The strategy needs to be improved.
(2) The timeliness of project review and the quality of the review need to be improved. In terms of project review, the traditional risk control process generally needs to be reviewed by the business team for initial review and review team. Although the double review of the project improves the effectiveness of the risk control, some of the work content is duplicated, and the review process is too long and cumbersome. At the same time, because the number of project reviewers in most trust companies is much smaller than that of front-office business personnel, the per-capita workload is large and the review time is lengthened. Therefore, the overall timeliness of project review is low. In addition, subject to the integrity, accuracy, and timeliness of the information obtained, it also depends on the professional quality of the reviewers and the independence of the work, and the quality of the project review needs to be improved.
(3) The timeliness of financial adjustment and the quality of analysis need to be improved. In the aspect of financial due diligence, it is required to have a solid financial foundation, fully understand the relationship between financial statements, and have a deep understanding and judgment on the industry to which the counterparty belongs. It has the professional ability and sensitivity to effectively identify potential risk factors. Sex. The perfect process of completing the adjustment requires a lot of time and effort, complicated audit procedures and data collection requirements, so that the timeliness of financial adjustment can not be effectively improved. At the same time, due to the high degree of artificial dependence, the professional ability and professional quality of the personnel are greatly affected by the quality of the analysis report, and the quality of the analysis report is difficult to be effectively guaranteed.
(4) The quality of collateral assessment needs to be improved. Valuation of collateral requirements requires the evaluators to have professional capabilities and conduct in-depth research on the industry. Taking the real estate industry as an example, evaluators need to be familiar with the use of various valuation models and have a good understanding of the policies and market conditions in different regions in order to accurately and effectively assess the realizable value of collateral. In addition, the evaluation of collateral needs to focus on liquidity. For special mortgage targets, the possibility of liquidation should be analyzed. At present, the industry has not yet formed a standardization process for the evaluation of collateral. It basically relies on the individual professional judgment and professional ability of the evaluator, and cannot accurately measure the expected loss of the counterparty, and forwardly judges the change in the value of the collateral. Therefore, the quality of the overall collateral assessment Timeliness is not high.
(5) The timeliness of the trial and the rate of deviation need to be improved. In terms of contract review, the process is not standardized and the degree of manual intervention is high, and the efficiency of the law enforcement is further improved. Due to the changes in the regulatory environment, the compliance review of the contract terms requires the auditors to dynamically track the policy changes, familiar with and deeply understand the relevant regulatory regulations. The deviation rate of the audit depends on the subjective judgment of the law reviewers and is difficult to effectively reduce.
(6) The timeliness of payment and the early warning efficiency need to be improved. In terms of loan review, it is necessary to check the compliance of the loan conditions one by one to ensure that all parties in the counterparty meet the lending requirements. This work is cumbersome and time-consuming. At present, the industry mainly uses manual auditing, so the overall loan efficiency of the project cannot be Effectively improved. In post-investment monitoring, the effective collection, integration and analysis of risk information has not yet been formed, so the efficiency of risk identification and early warning needs to be further improved.It is imperative to introduce intelligence
According to data from the China Trust Industry Association, as of the end of the fourth quarter of 2018, the number of risk projects in the trust industry was 872, an increase of 40 from the end of the third quarter, with a scale of 22.218 billion yuan, an increase of 2.88% over the 215.97 billion yuan in the third quarter. The risk rate was 0.98%, which was 0.05 percentage points higher than the 0.93% in the third quarter.
Nowadays, a new generation of information technology represented by cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc. is in full swing. The wave of informationization characterized by digitalization, networking and intelligence is booming, accelerating information technology and finance. Industry integration and innovation. Facing the complicated economic situation and regulatory environment, it is inevitable that the trust industry will enhance its risk management capabilities through intelligence.
It is worth mentioning that the trust industry's current data base is relatively weak. Since most of the trusts are invested in non-standard businesses, the non-standardization of data poses a challenge to the construction of data warehouses.
Industry observers believe that the most important basis for the development of intelligence is more data. More data not only includes more quantity, but also more dimensions, and the way to get more data is mainly two ways, one is internally generated, through continuous development and accumulation of data, and the other is external input, through the connection Enter the trust industry, financial industry, and industry-related data. Therefore, trust construction data warehouse needs to be carried out from four levels. Each trust institution should promote its own establishment of company-level database. The industry should promote the construction of industry database, cooperate with supervision to build a unified financial industry asset management product database, and finally introduce industries in various industries. data. “In today's increasingly important decision-making, regardless of the size of the industry or enterprise, we are seeing more and more companies relying on data analysis and visualization to build their own competitive advantage. Enterprises from all walks of life are collecting. Storing and analyzing data from different formats. In the business intelligence competition, to make success, using data for business decisions becomes more important than the business itself. The rapid development of data analysis and visualization technology means that enterprises It is very hopeful that the business success will be achieved as soon as possible through the right technology choice. Trust companies should make full use of the opportunities of data transformation and intelligent transformation of various entities in the current stage, connect data with enterprises in various industries, and introduce the entity enterprise database to make trust and The relationship between the physical departments will become closer, the 'contacts' of funds and entities will be greatly increased, and the real logistics, capital flow, and information flow will be highly connected, and finally the entity enterprise information data will be integrated into the trust database to achieve high efficiency of finance and entities. Cooperation."
Editor in charge: Robot RF13015
Must not look
- [The person said] 300,000 can resist sudden cancer?
- The Fed is the most favored data release. Can gold be drawn up?
- Statistical analysis of the collective fund trust products in January 2019
- The P2P industry claims to be "a million annual salary".
- Insurance salesperson's tax rate is reduced from 20% to 3%